Kink 2022 Roaster 12" Complete BMX Bike - Gloss Digital Red
Simply put, the Kink Roaster is designed to be a kid’s first BMX bike. The 12” wheel and frame size make it an easy transition from a balance bike and means kids will feel completely comfortable on their first pedaling bike. Once again, this bike isn’t simply a bike with 12” wheels or merely a miniaturized BMX bike. It factors into account standard BMX geometry, and applies them to a younger child’s size and needs.
The Gloss Digital Red colorway really pops while the bike sports some great components throughout. In addition to the 5” Kink T500 bars and 12” Kink Lance forks, the Roaster features a coaster brake in lieu of a lever-based brake system, that could be too difficult for some children to use at a young age. The seatstay bridge has been designed to accept a caliper brake or 990 brake plate for those looking to add a lever style brake as well.
Note: Designed for children ages 4 and up. Seat height adjustable from 15.5"-18.5".
- Frame : Kink Roaster 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Pedals : Mission Plastic Junior
- Fork : Kink Lance Fork 100% Hi-Ten Steel Tapered Fork Legs
- Chain : Mission 410
- Bars : Kink T500 Bar 5” 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Sprocket : Mission Rank 25T
- Grips : Mission Micro
- Seat : Mission Weider Combo
- Stem : Mission Frontload 30mm
- Seat Post : Mission Combo Steel Post
- Headset : Standard 1 1/8" Threadless
- Seat Clamp : Mission Slim Clamp
- Brake Lever : N/A
- Front Hub : Mission Unsealed 3/8" Axle
- Brake Cable : N/A
- Rear Hub : Mission Breaker Unsealed 3/8″ Coaster Brake
- Brakes : Coaster Brake
- Driver : 9T
- Cranks : Forged 1pc 92mm
- Rims : Mission X7 20H
- Bottom Bracket : Unsealed American
- Tires : Mission Tracker 12x2.25"
- Pegs : N/A
- Weight : 16lb 15oz
- Toptube: 12.5"
- Seattube: 70°
- Chainstay: 9.25"
- Standover: 5.5"
- Headtube: 74°
- BB Height: 7"
- Fork Offset: 30mm
We Also Recommend