New Balance Shoes Numeric 306 - Black/White
Introducing the New Balance Numeric 306, Jamie Foy's first pro model shoe for New Balance Numeric. An update on the traditional vulcanized skate shoe. Rubber underlays and suede reinforce durability, helping hold against the toughest wear and tear. With mesh panels to up the airflow, this shoe is the ideal choice for a reliable, comfortable ride.
- 306 Foy Black and White Skate Shoes from New Balance Numeric.
- Suede upper.
- Internal hidden toe protection layer for added durability.
- Leather trim on back of heel and upon logo detailing on sidewalls.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable mesh lined interior.
- Lace up closure.
- Closed cell polyurethane insert for impact protection.
- Genuine Gum rubber N-Durance outsole for grip and durability.
- Tapered crating in heel for weight reduction.
- Vulcanized construction for optimal board feel.
- Hexagon patterned outsole for traction.
- New Balance Numeric logo detailing throughout.
We Also Recommend