Roces 5th Element Jansons Storm Aggressive Inline Skates Complete
Roces 5th Element Nils Jansons Storm Aggressive Skates. The 5th Element is a dual-density boot that is hard where support is needed but softer at the laces to get a solid wrap. Fifth Element boots are nearly identical to the ones from years past, but with wider two-piece soulplates and UFS mounting. They feature aluminum memory buckles, memory foam liners, and dual shock absorber footbeds with 60mm 92A wheels (ABEC5).
- Shell and cuff: Bimaterial, Hard PU for excellent support and durability and soft PU for wraparound fastening
- Closure: Aluminium Memory Buckle, Laces
- Boot: Comfort liner, Memory Foam, Heel Lock
- Footbed: Dual shock absorber footbed
- Frame: Glass Fiber Reinforced polyamide 2 pieces soulplates
- Wheels: 2 wheels 60mm 93A HQ compound wheels + 2 central grinding wheels.
- Bearings: ABEC 5
- Spacers: Aluminium
- Rocker washer: Aluminium
- Axels: Hot Rod S
We Also Recommend