Subrosa 2020 Altus Complete BMX Bike - Matte Black
The Subrosa Altus is a modern entry-level BMX designed for riders who want to enter the world of BMX and learn some tricks. The Altus is made for BMX beginners but features parts like a 3-piece chromoly crank, a cassette hub, lightweight aluminum rims and a rear U-Brake with solid quality, as well as modern geometry and quality brand parts like the Shadow Ol Dirty grips, the Subrosa Mid seat/seatpost combo, Subrosa Petal Sprocket, Rant Squad tyres and lightweight Rant Shred Plastic pedals make this one a great beginner BMX.
- Frame: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten
- Top Tube: 20.0"
- Chain Stay: 13.25"
- Head Tube: 75*
- Seat Tube: 71*
- Stand Over: 8.0"
- BB Height: 11.7”
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Fork: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten - 30mm Offset
- Bars: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten - 2pc 7.75"
- Grips: Shadow Ol’ Dirty DCR
- Bar Ends: Shadow Nylon
- Headset: 1-1/8" Threadless
- Stem: Rant Alloy Top Load
- Front Rim: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Rear Rim: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Front Hub: 3/8" Loose Alloy
- Rear Hub: 14mm Semi-Sealed Cassette
- Tires: Rant Squad 20” x 2.35”
- Cranks: Chromoly 8 Spline 3pc 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: American Loose Ball
- Sprocket: Subrosa Petal Steel
- Gearing: 25 - 9
- Chain: Rant Max 410
- Pedals: Rant Trill Plastic
- Seat: Subrosa Mid 1pc Combo
- Seat Clamp: Rant Alloy
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2 Finger
- Brakes: U-Brakes
- Weight: 12.5 kg = 27.5 lbs
We Also Recommend
Sunday 2021 Forecaster Broc Raiford Signature 21" RHD Complete BMX Bike - Matte Dusk Fade