Sunday 2020 Blueprint 16" Complete BMX Bike - Surf Blue
The 2020 Blueprint is ready to help kids of all ages learn to ride. Sunday’s entry-level 16” bikes are fun and easy to use so kids can keep learning and keep riding. Simplicity and reliability are the goals with the Blueprint, and details like an adjustable seat and an adjustable reach brake lever mean that you can get the bike set up perfectly for riders of all sizes.
- Adjustable Junior Saddle
- Sunday Current 16″ Tires
- 13t Odyssey Freewheel
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes
- Odyssey Quik Slic Kable
- KMC S1 Chain
Full Parts List
- Frame: Sunday Blueprint, 15.5" TT
- Fork: Sunday Blueprint 16" fork w/ 2-piece steerer tube
- Handlebar: Sunday, 6.75 x 23", 12° backsweep, 1° upsweep, 2-piece
- Stem: Front load, aluminum, 40mm
- Headset: Traditional 1-1/8"
- Alloy Cap: Aluminum cap w/ star nut
- Brake Lever: Aluminum, U-brake compatible
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-brake
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Velo Junior
- Seat: Velo Junior, adjustable
- Seat Post: 1" steel
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Sprocket: Sunday, 28-T, steel
- Cranks: 115mm, 1-piece
- BB Parts: Loose-ball, American
- Pedals: Wellgo Junior platform, plastic
- Rims: P-7X aluminum, 16", 20H
- Front Hub: Sunday, 20H, low-flange, loose-ball, 3/8" axle
- Rear Hub: 20H, loose-ball, 3/8 axle w/ Odyssey 13T freewheel
- Spokes: 14g steel, black
- Tires: Sunday Current, 16 x 2.1" (F & R)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Top Tube Length: 15.5"
- Head Tube Angle: 73.5°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 11.35-11.5"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 9.25"
- Standover: 6.9"
- Rise: 6.75"
- Width: 23"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 1°
- With Brakes: 21.73 Lbs
We Also Recommend