Sunday 2020 Blueprint 20" Complete BMX Bike - Matte Black/White
The Blueprint is a bike for new riders that is built around a pro-level geometry to help them progress faster. This bike is equipped with hassle-free parts like Odyssey Springfield brakes, a Sunday Freeze stem and Current 2.4” tires to help keep you focused on the important part - riding. The Blueprint comes with an integrated head tube this year for greater durability, ease of assembly and pro style points.
- Odyssey Springfield Brake and Lever
- Sunday Freeze Front Load Stem
- Sunday Current V2 2.4" White w/Black Wall Tires
- Sunday Cornerstone Grips
- FSA Integrated Headset
- KMC S1 Chain
Full Parts List
- Frame: Sunday Blueprint, 20" TT, integrated 1-1/8" head tube
- Fork: Sunday Blueprint, 20" fork w/ 2-piece steerer tube and welded pre-load
- Handlebar: Sunday, 9 x 28.5", 12° backsweep, 4° upsweep, 2-piece
- Stem: 48mm Freeze Top Load
- Headset: FSA integrated, 1-1/8"
- Alloy Cap: FSA aluminum cap
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes : Odyssey Springfield U-brake
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Sunday Conerstone
- Seat: Badge, seat and post combo
- Seat Post: Integrated
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Sprocket: Sunday S-Logo, 25T, steel
- Cranks: 160mm, 3-piece, chromoly
- BB Parts: Loose-ball, American
- Pedals: Wellgo platform, plastic
- Rims: P-7X aluminum, 20", 36H
- Front Hub: Sunday, 36H, low-flange, loose-ball, 3/8" axle
- Rear Hub: Sunday, 36H, sealed, 14mm axle w/ 9T Driver
- Spokes: 14g steel, black
- Tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM, 20 x 2.4" (F & R)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Top tube length: 20"
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 13.25-13.5”
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.5"
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°
- With Brakes: 26 Lbs
We Also Recommend