Sunday 2020 Forecaster Siemon 20.75" Complete BMX Bike - Matte Black
The Forecaster is a model that rides, feels and looks like a pro-level bike. This is Alec Siemon's signature bike. You’ll find other Sunday Signature spec’d design cues like the Sunday Seeley Grips, combined with incredible parts like an Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster hub, Odyssey Twisted Pro pedals, and Path Pro tires. A truly dialed bike for every style of riding.
- Odyssey Clutch V2 Freecoaster W/Guard
- Odyssey Twisted Pro Pedals
- Removable Brake Hardware
- Sunday Badge Pivotal Seat
- Sunday Jake Seeley Grips
- Sunday Lighting Rims
- FSA Conical Headset
- Sealed Hubs [F&R]
Full Parts List
- Frame: 20.75" TT, integrated 1-1/8" head tube, CroMo DT and DO, w/ removable brake hardware
- Fork: Sunday Forecaster, 20" fork w/ 2-piece chromoly steerer tube and welded pre-load
- Handlebar: Sunday, 9 x 28.5", 12° backsweep, 4° upsweep, 2-piece
- Stem: 48mm Freeze Top Load
- Headset: FSA integrated, 1-1/8"
- Alloy Cap: Sunday M16, aluminum
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes : Odyssey Springfield U-brake
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Sunday Jake Seeley
- Seat: Sunday Badge, Pivotal
- Seat Post: Sunday Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth V2, 25T, steel
- Cranks: 170mm, 3-piece, chromoly
- BB Parts: Sealed, Mid, 19mm
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Rims: Sunday Lightning, 20", 36H
- Front Hub: Sunday, 36H, low-flange, sealed , 3/8" female axle
- Rear Hub: Odyssey Clutch V2 FC, 36H, 14mm female axle w/ 9T driver, RHD, non-drive PC guard
- Spokes: 14g steel, black
- Tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM, 20 x 2.4" (F & R)
- Chain: KMC Z1 wide
- Top tube length: 20.75"
- Head tube angle: 75.5°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 13.25-13.5”
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Standover: 9"
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°
- With Brakes: 26.78 Lbs
We Also Recommend