Sunday 2020 Primer 16" Complete BMX Bike - Gloss Toothpaste
The Primer 16” is better than ever and perfect for younger riders with lots of tricks up their sleeves. The Primer rides like a pro-level bike that has been scaled down to meet the needs of smaller BMXers. Sunday’s unique geometry helps them quickly adapt to bigger bikes as they grow. The Primer is packed with quality parts like Odyssey Springfield Brakes and a fully sealed cassette hub for reliability that you can count on every time.
- 16" Pro-Style Geometry
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes
- Sunday Current 16" Tires
- 10t Cassette Hub
- 40mm Top Load Stem
- KMC S1 Chain
- FSA Headset
Full Parts List
- Frame: Sunday Primer, 16.5" TT, integrated 1-1/8" head tube
- Fork: Sunday Primer, 16" fork w/ 2-piece steerer tube and welded pre-load
- Handlebar: Sunday, 6.75 x 23", 12° backsweep, 1° upsweep, 2-piece
- Stem: 40mm Freeze Top Load
- Headset: FSA integrated, 1-1/8"
- Alloy Cap: FSA aluminum cap
- Brake Lever: Aluminum, U-brake compatible
- Brakes : Odyssey Springfield U-brake
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Velo Junior
- Seat: Badge, seat and post combo
- Seat Post: Integrated
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth V2, 25T, steel
- Cranks: 127mm, 3-piece, chromoly
- BB Parts: Sealed, Mid, 19mm
- Pedals: Wellgo Junior platform, plastic
- Rims: P-7X aluminum, 16", 20H
- Front Hub: Sunday, 20H, low-flange, loose-ball, 3/8" axle
- Rear Hub: Sunday, 20H, sealed, 14mm axle w/ 10T Driver
- Spokes: 14g steel, black
- Tires: Sunday Current, 16 x 2.1" (F & R)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Top tube length: 16.5"
- Head tube angle: 74.5°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 10.6"-10.85"
- Bottom bracket height: 9.25"
- Standover: 6.9"
- Rise: 6.75"
- Width: 23"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 1°
- With Brakes: 23.3 Lbs
We Also Recommend