Sunday 2020 Primer 20" Complete BMX Bike - Gloss Toothpaste
The Primer is a serious starter bike at a seriously great price. Built around a pro-level geometry in a range of top tube sizes, the Primer is spec’d with quality parts like Odyssey Springfield brakes and Path Pro tires. The 2020 Primer also includes a fully sealed rear cassette hub and proven parts like the Sunday Freeze Stem and an FSA Headset.
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes and Lever
- Odyssey Path Pro 2.40" OEM Tires
- Sunday Freeze Top Load Stem
- Sunday Cornerstone Grips
- 9t Sealed Cassette Hub
- KMC S1 Chain
- FSA Headset
Full Parts List
- Frame: Sunday Primer, 20" TT, integrated 1-1/8" head tube
- Fork: Sunday Primer, 20" fork w/ 2-piece steerer tube and welded pre-load
- Handlebar: Sunday, 9 x 28.5", 12° backsweep, 4° upsweep, 2-piece
- Stem: 48mm Freeze Top Load
- Headset: FSA integrated, 1-1/8"
- Alloy Cap: FSA aluminum cap
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes : Odyssey Springfield U-brake
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Sunday Conerstone
- Seat: Badge, seat and post combo
- Seat Post: Integrated
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth V2, 25T, steel
- Cranks: 160mm, 3-piece, chromoly
- BB Parts: Sealed, Mid, 19mm
- Pedals: Wellgo platform, plastic
- Rims: P-7X aluminum, 20", 20H
- Front Hub: Sunday, 36H, low-flange, loose-ball, 3/8" axle
- Rear Hub: Sunday, 36H, sealed, 14mm axle w/ 9T Driver
- Spokes: 14g steel, black
- Tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM, 20 x 2.4" (F & R)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Top tube length: 20.5"
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 13.2-13.5”
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.75"
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°
- With Brakes: 25.8 Lbs
We Also Recommend