Unlimited x Loaded Electric Skateboard Solo Kit
Who said a small package is no fun?
Clean and mean, the Unlimited Solo Kit is the lightest electric skateboard available. Perfect for a smaller cruiser style deck, yet easily upgradeable if you need even more power or range.
Light | Powerful | Upgradeable
- One Motor. One Battery.
- Fits nearly any truck and deck.
- Ideal for decks under 33”.
- Four riding modes.
- User tunable settings for speed, acceleration and braking.
- Airline friendly.
- Top Shelf Components including a custom designed motor, carbon plate and Orangatang Wheels
Solo Kit Includes
- 1 - Motor
- 1 - Orangatang Motor Liner
- 3 - Orangatang Caguama Standard Wheels (with Loaded Jehu V2 Bearings)
- 1 - Battery
- 1 - Core (Motor Controller)
- 1 - Solo Baseplate
- 1 - Charger
- 1 - Remote Control
- 1 - Skate Tool & Assembly Kit
- Push to start: Must be going at least 2 km/h to engage motors (for safety).
- Regenerative braking
- Intuitive remote user interface
- Ride modes: 3 selectable ride modes (Snail, Eco, Pro) for beginner to advanced riders.
- User-tunable app: Dial in the performance to your exact preferences (acceleration, deceleration, and maximum speed) with our app.
- Cruise: Press and hold A to set cruise control at your current speed. Release A to deactivate.
- Nitro: Press and hold B at full throttle for an extra boost of speed.
- Motor – A custom-designed, ultra power-dense motor with loads of torque and a premium Orangatang urethane liner. Fits almost any truck with no modification thanks to our patented mounting system.
- Battery – The swappable lithium-ion batteries are as powerful as they are tough. They’re also travel-friendly, meaning you can bring them with you on your next flight! The button lights up to different colors to indicate the state of charge of the battery and other important messages.
- Core (Motor Controller) – The Core contains the brains of the operations. It is the link between the batteries, motor, and the remote control to provide you with up-to-date information about your powertrain. Built with state-of-the-art hardware and firmware to provide a safe, smooth, and stealthy ride!
- Urethane – Featuring premium Orangatang motor liners and Orangatang Caguama standard wheels for fast roll speed, high traction, vibration damping, and smooth slides. Orangatang has been an early leader in e-skate urethane and featured as original equipment on many influential brands (including Boosted Boards and Evolve Skateboards), and the instantly recognizable orange urethane has become a de-facto standard in both e-skate and longboarding in general since 2008. Orange is the new orange.
- Power: 840 W MAX
- Rider Weight Limit: Tested to 240 lbs / 110 kg (riders on heavier end should opt for Race drivetrain)
- Drive System: FOC with Regenerative Braking
- Throttle: Remote Control with user-tunable parameters
- Wheel Diameter: 85 mm
- Contact Patch: 58 mm
- Urethane: Custom molded high-rebound Orangatang Happy Thane 80A
- Top Speed: 23 mph / 38 kph
- Range: 7 miles / 11 km
- Weight: 4.6 lbs / 2.1 kg
- Climb: 9° Uphill
- Type: Lithium-ion
- Voltage: 36 V nominal | 42 V max.
- Capacity: 2.5 Ah per battery
- Total energy: 90 Wh per battery (can be taken as a carry-on item on commercial airlines)
- Charging Time: 80 minutes per battery (using 2 A charger)
- Balanced Charging: Both Batteries charge simultaneously and self balance
- Connectivity: CAN bus to other Batteries and Cores
- Enclosure material: Fiber-reinforced nylon (tough as nails!)
- USB Type-C port for charging accessories
- Sealed to IP65 spec.
- Input: 100 V – 240 V | 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Working Temperature: -10 °C to 40 °C
- Charging Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
- Charge Time (2 A): 150 minutes (2 hour and 30 minutes)
We Also Recommend