The ENVY is a chance for us to showcase how far BMX design has come, and a glimpse into the direction it’s heading into… The launch of this particular model always sparks debate and attention unlike any other bike in our line up, and for good reason. The ENVY is a chance for us to hand select only the crème de la crème from our product lines and carefully assemble them into one masterpiece of a bike. The 2021 ENVY proves that strength does not have to come with a weight disadvantage. Built up using our super light ENVY XLT frame along with the ECLAT Storm XLT fork, E440 rims and ground-breaking Seismic hubs, the ENVY is highest spec’d BMX bike of all time. Despite the low weight, the ENVY was designed for even the most brutal street and park riders and handle the raw brutality of BMX riding and features a full LIFETIME GUARANTEE on the frame and fork as always. Available in RSD AND LSD.
- Frame: Wethepeople "Envy XLT", 4130 Full Crmo, Hydroformed Gussets, Lasercut 6.0mm Dropouts, 120mm Head Tube
- Fork: Éclat "Storm XLT" Fork, Post Liquid Heat-treated & Butted Sanko Tubing, 24mm Offset
- Bars: Wethepeople "Envy XLT" Bar, 4130 Full Butted Sanko, Post Liquid Heat-treated, 25.4mm Clamping
- Grips: Éclat "Shogun" Grips, Flangeless, With Éclat "Tech-bolt" Barends
- Stem: Éclat "Dune" Topload Stem, CNC Alloy, 50mm Reach, 25.4mm Clamping
- Headset: Wethepeople "Compact" Int. Headset, Sealed Bearing
- Gyro: Holes for Removable Gyro Tabs
- Lever: Éclat "Sniper" Hinged Brake Lever, Alloy, Two Finger Version
- Brakes: Éclat "Talon" U-brake Rear, Alloy, With Saltplus "Propeller" Clear Brakepads
- Cranks: Éclat "Tibia" Tubular 2.5pc Crank, 22mm, Crmo, 170mm, 48 Spline
- BB: Éclat "CNC" BB, 22mm, Press Fit, Sealed Bearing
- Pedals: Éclat "Contra" Pedals, Nylon/fiberglass
- Chain: Wethepeople "Demand" Chain, K1 Type
- Sprocket: Éclat "Abyss" Sprocket, CNC, 6061-t6 Alloy, 25T
- Driver: 1pc Cassette Driver, 9T, Sealed Bearing, TCS System
- Front Hub: Éclat "Seismic" Hub, Fully Sealed, 3/8" S Female Bolts, 36h
- Rear Hub: Éclat "Seismic" Cassette Hub, Fully Sealed, 9T, 14mm Axle, 36h, TCS Driver (Available in RSD or LSD)
- Hubguards: Éclat Hub Guards - Nylon/Fiberglass Front (X2), Nylon/Fiberglass Rear (X2)
- Front Rim: Éclat "E440" Rim, Double Wall, Welded, 36H
- Rear Rim: Éclat "E440" Rim, Double Wall, Welded, 36H
- Seat: Éclat "Bios" Pivotal Seat, Fat Padded
- Seat Post: Éclat "Torch" Pivotal Seat Post , 230mm, Alloy
- Seat Clamp: Integrated Seat Clamp
- Tires: Éclat "Mirage" Tires - 2.45" Front, 2.35" Rear
- Pegs: -
- Weight: TBC Kg / TBC Lbs
- Top Tube Length: 20.5" | 21"
- Chain Stay Length: 12.75" (12.54"-13.35")
- Head Tube Angle: 75.5°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- BB Height: 11.7"
- Standover Height: 8.75"
You can trust that your order will be quickly processed and safely delivered. We can ship products anywhere in the United States and World using the shipping method of your choice. When you place an order we will estimate delivery dates based upon the availability of your item(s), shipping method selected and your shipment’s destination. Our shipping charges are determined by the total dollar amount of your order. Some products cannot be shipped to international destinations so please submit a message to us from the Contact Us page if you would like to discuss international ordering options.
If you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason, you can return your items for a prompt refund or exchange (Items must be returned in unused condition within 30 days of the delivery date) Refunds for items returned within thirty days of the delivery date will be credited in the same form as the original payment type. The original shipping costs will be subtracted from the refund amount. If you have an exchange for the same dollar amount as the original purchase, no additional shipping or handling charges will be incurred. Please mail your package in a prepaid, insured, traceable method.