Remz HR 2.5W Aggressive Inline Skate Complete - White
- 6 - $ 299.90
- 12 - $ 299.90
- 13 - $ 299.90
Stylish new version of the brand’s acclaimed last model, meet the long awaited new Remz weapon, the HR2.5W.
It features plastic reinforced soft panels for a more resilient skin and no ‘soft spots’, a redesigned liner engineered for less bulk and more support + comfort, Remz customizable V-cut/Flat-cut cuff, strong ankle straps also compatible with standard buckles, Featherlite3 GC frames, top shelf 57/GC wheels, and Remz solid one piece replaceable soul frame.
Product oriented since day one, the Remz Brand closely follows feedback and cuts no corners in bringing you the finest skates, constantly innovating and upgrading its proven interdependent soft/hard formula for the unique remz “freedom-of-feet” support/flex combination. This new HR2.5W stays true to the brand roots while being packed with tasty goodies and a fresh new update for 2021.
- New “High Resilience" design
- Original Remz freedom-of-feet concept
- Unique hybrid hard/soft boot technology
- New ergonomic supportive Remz liner ft/ Neoprene toe box
- High impact shock absorber
- One piece Soul Frame
- Ground Control FLT 3 frame
- 57mm GC wheels
- Abec 7 bearings
- 42 mm anti-rocker wheels
How to have more fun in the park
Select your products and proceed to checkout using secure payment methods.
Our team will carefully select your order from our warehouse and send it to you within 3-5 days
Ramp up the fun in the park!
Why choosing us
- Diverse Selection: Skates USA offers a diverse range of high-quality products, including, skateboards, bikes, skates, and scooters, available in various styles, and colors, by trusted brands. This variety ensures that you can find the perfect fit to match your preferences and skill levels.
- Expertise and Experience: With roots dating back to 1995, Skates USA boasts extensive knowledge and experience in the skating industry. We make sure you receive top-notch guidance and quality products.
- Focus on Customer Satisfaction: Shifting to a purely online business model has allowed Skates USA to focus entirely on delivering the best shopping experiences to its customers. You can count on prompt service, reliable shipping, and a commitment to meeting your needs.
- Affordability without Compromising Quality: Skates USA prides itself on offering products from trusted brands at affordable prices. You can invest in high-quality gear without breaking the bank, guaranteeing both value and performance.
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping within the U.S. for purchases exceeding $50.
The Remz brand has earned my loyalty. The fact that they're durable, skate well, and are aesthetic has me sticking to the label. The look alone sets them apart from other manufacturers. Despite occasional color shifts in design by competitors, I refer to most brands' as "boring." Most Remz rollers, namely those that prescribe to the brand, feel the same way. The skate features mean the components are easily interchangeable. That said, there are flaws to the design because let's face it, nobody designs the perfect skate!
The liners are subpar. Unlike other skate companies that include high-end liners out of the box, the 2.5 doesn't come w/ decent liners. The tongue bunches up significantly which causes the toe box to tighten. "Hot spots" are everywhere. The foot becomes tingly and numb in multiple places and requires constant attention. One must undo the strap to adjust the tongue. They are definitely not "heat moldable," so I replaced the liners and "V-Cut" the skate as fast as finances would allow. I'm currently using the fattest liner I could find, the Powerslide "Montre Livingston Pros," which are amazing.
Other than the liner, they are heavy, but that's something Remz loyalists are akin to. I've gotten used to it. I have solid information directly from Sunshine Distribution/Kato that a new design will emerge sometime within the next year. I'm anxiously awaiting the release and hope the issues will be taken care of.
Happy skating everyone!