Kink BMX Contender Frame 21″ - Ed Black
If you’ve watched Dan Coller ride, you know he puts himself in the ring every day and needs a frame ready to withstand the battle. The Contender frame was designed to put a beating on, and withstand the toughest riding month after month, day in and day out. Double butted toptube and downtube, plus gussets on both, equals one formidable frame. Not only that, but oval downtube for dent resistance and chainstay wishbone design means this frame is strong, durable and won’t go down without a fight. Integrated chain tensioners allow you to center your wheel with ease, and the casted knurling on the inner dropout keep plastic hub guards in their place. Integrated seat clamp, removable brake mounts and a championship belt inspired seatstay bridge are just a few more features not to overlook on Dan Coller’s signature Contender frame.
- Toptube Sizes: 21”
- Chainstay Length: 13.25” Slammed
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Standover Height: 9"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Material: 100% Seamless Sanko 4130 Chromoly Tubing
- Headtube: Integrated Campy Spec
- Dropouts: Investment Cast with Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Bottom Bracket: Internally and Externally Machined Mid BB
- Braking: Includes Removable Through-Bolt Brake Mount System
- Particulars: Toptube and Downtube Gussets
- Integrated Seat Clamp with Radiused Top
- Oval Downtube for Improved Dent Resistance
- D-Shape Seatstay and Chainstay Tubes for Added Tire Clearance
- Investment Cast Wishbone and Contender Seatstay Bridge
- Anti-Slip Interior Dropout Knurling
- Weight: 5lb 3oz (20.5")
We Also Recommend