Kink BMX Contender Frame 21″ - Ed Black
If you’ve watched Dan Coller ride, you know he puts himself in the ring every day and needs a frame ready to withstand the battle. The Contender frame was designed to put a beating on, and withstand the toughest riding month after month, day in and day out. Double butted toptube and downtube, plus gussets on both, equals one formidable frame. Not only that, but oval downtube for dent resistance and chainstay wishbone design means this frame is strong, durable and won’t go down without a fight. Integrated chain tensioners allow you to center your wheel with ease, and the casted knurling on the inner dropout keep plastic hub guards in their place. Integrated seat clamp, removable brake mounts and a championship belt inspired seatstay bridge are just a few more features not to overlook on Dan Coller’s signature Contender frame.
- Toptube Sizes: 21”
- Chainstay Length: 13.25” Slammed
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Standover Height: 9"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Material: 100% Seamless Sanko 4130 Chromoly Tubing
- Headtube: Integrated Campy Spec
- Dropouts: Investment Cast with Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Bottom Bracket: Internally and Externally Machined Mid BB
- Braking: Includes Removable Through-Bolt Brake Mount System
- Particulars: Toptube and Downtube Gussets
- Integrated Seat Clamp with Radiused Top
- Oval Downtube for Improved Dent Resistance
- D-Shape Seatstay and Chainstay Tubes for Added Tire Clearance
- Investment Cast Wishbone and Contender Seatstay Bridge
- Anti-Slip Interior Dropout Knurling
- Weight: 5lb 3oz (20.5")
How to have more fun in the park
Select your products and proceed to checkout using secure payment methods.
Our team will carefully select your order from our warehouse and send it to you within 3-5 days
Ramp up the fun in the park!
Why choosing us
- Diverse Selection: Skates USA offers a diverse range of high-quality products, including, skateboards, bikes, skates, and scooters, available in various styles, and colors, by trusted brands. This variety ensures that you can find the perfect fit to match your preferences and skill levels.
- Expertise and Experience: With roots dating back to 1995, Skates USA boasts extensive knowledge and experience in the skating industry. We make sure you receive top-notch guidance and quality products.
- Focus on Customer Satisfaction: Shifting to a purely online business model has allowed Skates USA to focus entirely on delivering the best shopping experiences to its customers. You can count on prompt service, reliable shipping, and a commitment to meeting your needs.
- Affordability without Compromising Quality: Skates USA prides itself on offering products from trusted brands at affordable prices. You can invest in high-quality gear without breaking the bank, guaranteeing both value and performance.
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping within the U.S. for purchases exceeding $50.