Kink BMX Foundation II Fork 26mm - Black ED
Kink Foundation II forks are a traditional style fork, that still utilize the latest technologies and materials available. Available in two different offsets to suit any riding style, the 26mm offset dropouts offer a quicker more responsive feel while the 32mm offset provide a more classic and stable ride. The investment cast fork leg ends provide a clean and smooth look, while the laser cut and CNC dropouts provide the classic shape and provide ample strength. The tapered outer profile and internally butted fork legs keep the strength and weight right where they should be. A one piece fully CNC machined steerer tube with integrated bearing race helps keep things a little bit simpler too.
- Height: 315mm
- Steer Tube Length 165mm
- Offset 26mm or 32mm
- Dropouts: 4mm Thick Laser Cut and CNC Dropouts 3/8"
- Bearing Race: Integrated Compression Bolt: M24xP1.5 with 3/8" Ratchet and 6mm Allen Broach
- Tapered Fork Legs with Internal Butting
- Invest Cast Fork Leg Caps
- Made from 100% 4130 Chromoly
- 100% Tru Therm Heat Treatment
- Weight w/Cap: 34.8oz
We Also Recommend