Eulogy Inline Wheel Anti Rocker 47mm 101A - White (Set of 4)
The Eulogy Anti Rocker Wheel at 47mm 101A, is one of the only urethane anti-rocker wheels still being produced and is great for those that are transitioning from flat or anyone that wants that old school anti-rocker feel.
- 47mm 101a
- Aggressive Anti-Rocker
- Eulogy Wheels: A smoother, faster and longer lasting roll!
- Made for the quality-conscious skater
- Sold in a set of 4
How to have more fun in the park
Select your products and proceed to checkout using secure payment methods.
Our team will carefully select your order from our warehouse and send it to you within 3-5 days
Ramp up the fun in the park!
Why choosing us
- Diverse Selection: Skates USA offers a diverse range of high-quality products, including, skateboards, bikes, skates, and scooters, available in various styles, and colors, by trusted brands. This variety ensures that you can find the perfect fit to match your preferences and skill levels.
- Expertise and Experience: With roots dating back to 1995, Skates USA boasts extensive knowledge and experience in the skating industry. We make sure you receive top-notch guidance and quality products.
- Focus on Customer Satisfaction: Shifting to a purely online business model has allowed Skates USA to focus entirely on delivering the best shopping experiences to its customers. You can count on prompt service, reliable shipping, and a commitment to meeting your needs.
- Affordability without Compromising Quality: Skates USA prides itself on offering products from trusted brands at affordable prices. You can invest in high-quality gear without breaking the bank, guaranteeing both value and performance.
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping within the U.S. for purchases exceeding $50.
These are the only anti-rocker wheel I use. The shitty little placeholders that come pre-mounted on Ground Control FLT3 Featherlight frames are so small and chintzy that they fall apart extremely fast and don't allow me to fully engage/lock onto ledges, rails, coping, etc. I interchanged the Eulogy anti-rocker with the stock FLT3 wheels and there was a noticeable difference during sessions; the stock wheels became torn up within an hour and created slop skating during frame tricks. To the contrary, the Eulogy wheels have held up, there isn't wheel rub to the point it interferes with royales, etc., and they behave as they should, E.g., hugging the obstacle during frame tricks and REALLY locking you into them.
5 stars again for the only brand I trust for rolling!
*Skates - Remz 2.5 HR w/ FLT3 frames