Eulogy Metatron Cube Logo Wheels 54mm 88A - White (Set of 4)
This wheel graphic has a lot of meaning to the founder of Eulogy Wheels. It's the Metatron cube which is a fundamental building block to the flower of life in sacred geometry. This design was also the centerpiece to the building of his wedding cake ;)
- Diameter: 54mm
- Hardness: 88a
- Width: 24mm
- Formula: IAA
- Aggressive Inline Wheels
- Eulogy Wheels: A smoother, faster and longer lasting roll!
- Made for the quality-conscious skater
- Sold in a set of 4
How to have more fun in the park
Select your products and proceed to checkout using secure payment methods.
Our team will carefully select your order from our warehouse and send it to you within 3-5 days
Ramp up the fun in the park!
Why choosing us
- Diverse Selection: Skates USA offers a diverse range of high-quality products, including, skateboards, bikes, skates, and scooters, available in various styles, and colors, by trusted brands. This variety ensures that you can find the perfect fit to match your preferences and skill levels.
- Expertise and Experience: With roots dating back to 1995, Skates USA boasts extensive knowledge and experience in the skating industry. We make sure you receive top-notch guidance and quality products.
- Focus on Customer Satisfaction: Shifting to a purely online business model has allowed Skates USA to focus entirely on delivering the best shopping experiences to its customers. You can count on prompt service, reliable shipping, and a commitment to meeting your needs.
- Affordability without Compromising Quality: Skates USA prides itself on offering products from trusted brands at affordable prices. You can invest in high-quality gear without breaking the bank, guaranteeing both value and performance.
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping within the U.S. for purchases exceeding $50.
I wear the Remz 2.5 HR with an anti-rocker setup. The Metatron Cube wheels are slightly smaller than I'd normally use for an anti-rocker setup @ 54mm (58mm is the magic AR size IMHO), but these were a pleasant surprise; I ordered a backup set to replace them with once the originals are toast - which I skate daily so things go quickly. That stated, the wear and durability despite backside wheel rub and cess-slides, is undeniable. As always, Eulogy delivers a great wheel for an affordable price, I.e., they're the only company I depend on for wheels.
The compound is hard enough that backslides on larger ledges, whether street or park skating, doesn't yield to wheel bite. They'll happily glide over crunchy sections of curb in the street scene (waxed of course), AND unwaxed ledges at the park (they don't allow wax at our shitty town skate park). I couple the Metatron Cube wheel with the Eulogy ARs @ 101a and have been stoked.
Check 'em out - I can't imagine that you'll be disappointed, especially if you're familiar with the manufacturer.