Lakai Shoes Riley 2 - Burgundy/Black Suede
- 5 / Red - $ 67.90
The second pro model for Riley Hawk, the Riley II, comes together as the perfect mix of natural design progression and subtle cues from his premier model. This lace-able slip-on takes the best features from his first model and makes it all the more skateable. Featuring an extended toe panel to prevent seam blowouts, optional lace loops to provide an optimal fit, nylon heel tabs to ease foot entry, and our Paramount outsole paired with DELUX-LITE premium insoles. Precise, yet minimal branding lends the shoe to a countless number of looks, and makes it a shoe that Riley can wear while out filming during the day, or playing a show that night.
- 76.7% Textile
- 21.13% Others
- 2.8% Synthetic
How to have more fun in the park
Select your products and proceed to checkout using secure payment methods.
Our team will carefully select your order from our warehouse and send it to you within 3-5 days
Ramp up the fun in the park!
Why choosing us
- Diverse Selection: Skates USA offers a diverse range of high-quality products, including, skateboards, bikes, skates, and scooters, available in various styles, and colors, by trusted brands. This variety ensures that you can find the perfect fit to match your preferences and skill levels.
- Expertise and Experience: With roots dating back to 1995, Skates USA boasts extensive knowledge and experience in the skating industry. We make sure you receive top-notch guidance and quality products.
- Focus on Customer Satisfaction: Shifting to a purely online business model has allowed Skates USA to focus entirely on delivering the best shopping experiences to its customers. You can count on prompt service, reliable shipping, and a commitment to meeting your needs.
- Affordability without Compromising Quality: Skates USA prides itself on offering products from trusted brands at affordable prices. You can invest in high-quality gear without breaking the bank, guaranteeing both value and performance.
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping within the U.S. for purchases exceeding $50.