Odyssey BMX Travel Tool (7-in-1) - Anodized Black
Odyssey's first multi-tool includes all the key bits to assemble and disassemble your bike on-the-go and retails at $29.99, making it the most affordable compact multi-tool available. Includes a pedal wrench, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm hex wrenches and a 17mm socket with an integrated storage compartment. The Travel Tool is light and easy to carry, but big enough to allow you to actually tighten everything down properly.
- 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex wrenches
- 17mm deep socket
- Integrated storage compartment
- Pedal Wrench (15mm and 17mm spanners included)
- Full length arm for proper leverage
How to have more fun in the park
Select your products and proceed to checkout using secure payment methods.
Our team will carefully select your order from our warehouse and send it to you within 3-5 days
Ramp up the fun in the park!
Why choosing us
- Diverse Selection: Skates USA offers a diverse range of high-quality products, including, skateboards, bikes, skates, and scooters, available in various styles, and colors, by trusted brands. This variety ensures that you can find the perfect fit to match your preferences and skill levels.
- Expertise and Experience: With roots dating back to 1995, Skates USA boasts extensive knowledge and experience in the skating industry. We make sure you receive top-notch guidance and quality products.
- Focus on Customer Satisfaction: Shifting to a purely online business model has allowed Skates USA to focus entirely on delivering the best shopping experiences to its customers. You can count on prompt service, reliable shipping, and a commitment to meeting your needs.
- Affordability without Compromising Quality: Skates USA prides itself on offering products from trusted brands at affordable prices. You can invest in high-quality gear without breaking the bank, guaranteeing both value and performance.
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping within the U.S. for purchases exceeding $50.
Best bike tool for the money, if you have a brake system I'm not sure what this is missing but this literally works for every nut and bolt on my bike setup