SCg Shoes Sound Suede - Black/Black
- 6 / Black - $ 40.95
- 7 / Black - $ 40.95
- 8 / Black - $ 40.95
SCg Sound Suede Shoes - Black with black outsole.
The 'Sound' was designed and developed to withstand the abuse of riding BMX, MTB, and skating, while remaining comfortable and stylish. It was built with a full length EVA Mid sole, along with a custom polyurethane insole to be incredibly durable and high-impact resistant. The outsole is 400 NBS rubber for wear resistance, with a Herringbone tread pattern to keep it grippy. It is both glued and stitched around the entire outsole for durability as well, with light padding around the ankle.
How to have more fun in the park
Select your products and proceed to checkout using secure payment methods.
Our team will carefully select your order from our warehouse and send it to you within 3-5 days
Ramp up the fun in the park!
Why choosing us
- Diverse Selection: Skates USA offers a diverse range of high-quality products, including, skateboards, bikes, skates, and scooters, available in various styles, and colors, by trusted brands. This variety ensures that you can find the perfect fit to match your preferences and skill levels.
- Expertise and Experience: With roots dating back to 1995, Skates USA boasts extensive knowledge and experience in the skating industry. We make sure you receive top-notch guidance and quality products.
- Focus on Customer Satisfaction: Shifting to a purely online business model has allowed Skates USA to focus entirely on delivering the best shopping experiences to its customers. You can count on prompt service, reliable shipping, and a commitment to meeting your needs.
- Affordability without Compromising Quality: Skates USA prides itself on offering products from trusted brands at affordable prices. You can invest in high-quality gear without breaking the bank, guaranteeing both value and performance.
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping within the U.S. for purchases exceeding $50.
I was a die hard vans fan for BMX, and then I tried SCGs and I fell in love. The owner(Steve Caro) is supportive of the BMX community and very nice. These shoes have the best insoles I’ve ever felt, very grippy on pedals, and they don’t rip on skateboards. These shoes also add so much foot support. if you take a vans shoe you can fold it right in half, with an scg it is very difficult to fold it. This means your foot won’t curve around you pedal. Overall these shoes are great, I’ve had 7 or 8 pairs in the last 14 months, and not a problem with a single one.