Tilt Classic SCS Clamp - Silver
The Classic SCS is part of Tilt’s Stage II collection and is constructed to improve clamp and compression technology. Custom bolts with a 6mm hex key drive and 50% larger threads provide you more clamping power and help keep your compression tight and your bars in place. Every clamp bolt from Tilt comes with pre-applied anti-seize to prevent them from seizing to the clamp. For added compatibility, the removable shim allows you to use both standard handlebar sizes. This clamp will have you joining thousands of others representing Tilt's Classic SCS.
- Weight: 8.7oz incl hardware
- Material: Anodized billet 6061-T6 aluminum
- Height: 3.0"
- Hardware: Pregreased custom M8 bolts
- Clamp and compression bolts, compression washer, and shim included
- Handlebars: Standard 1-¼" and oversized 1-⅜"
- Shim: 38.1mm Height
- Clamp & Compression Bolts: M8
- Compression Washer: M8
- Fork: 1-⅛" Threadless steertube
We Also Recommend